Thursday, August 7, 2008

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff- And it's all small stuff

Oh I wish I had bumped in this little book when I was really sweating over a huge amount of small stuff. Lately travelling around the world the main sources of sweating are only hot weather and spicy food.

Nonetheless this little magic book is a good summary of various thoughts and principles, from Positive Psychology to the 7 Habits, and plenty more; but it's all presented in a extremely simple and entertaining form. Short chapters and plenty of anecdotes makes this book easy to read everywhere, on short bus ride going to work (your case) or in an airport just waiting to board (my case).

One of the sentences I've found there that really changed my attitude towards a lot of things was:

If you had only one hour to live: What would you do? Who would you call? And what are you waiting for?




Part of Books Travelling with Me Section. Read my personal disclaimer and find out about more books there.