Monday, February 4, 2008

Around the Island with new Friends

All things happen for a reason. Although I wouldnt recommend the first place where I was staying, it's there that I got the chance to meet and become friend with Sahur, a sweetheart guy that works there. He brings me around in his scooter, gives me tips on where to go eating or exploring, and promised to bring me in some special places up in the mountains. I went for coffee in his place and really discovered a tiny little village just mins away from the main road of Senggigi, the main touristic city where I'm staying at the moment.

What you see here is "downtown" Senggigi, while below you can see Sahur relaxing in the brugah in front of his house/shop.


Finally a typical view from the main road towards the beach.. How do you see a DiTonto Pirates Bar there?