Wednesday, September 17, 2008

McSilly's Adventures 2.0

I'm sure my friends and returning visitors haven't failed to notice the new look on McSilly's Adventures. It took me quite a bit of effort not being really an expert in web design and CSS, but anyway.. here's the result.

Hope you like it.

The idea is to present a better looking blog, that is at the same time easier to read and to navigate.

That picture up there.. I just took it a couple of days ago, in Pantai Cenang, Langkawi, Malaysia.

I thought that apart from being a beautiful pic (just my usual compact camera and no photo-re-touching apart from cropping, nature at its best!) it gives a good idea of my adventures.


A guy (not me though, I was taking the picture) walking on his own on a spectacular sunset. It summaries the feelings behind my adventures.. you might think: that guy is lucky to be there, or you might think: nice setting, but that guy would appreciate it more if was able to share that experience with someone. And as I am travelling alone.. here's where a blog comes handy. More posts are on the way of course, but meanwhile:

How can you help?
Well for a start you can let me know if you like the new look, and even more important, let me know if it doesn't work in your browser (I have some doubts about Internet Explorer). Plenty of space in the comments section below.

Second if you haven't already done so, make sure not to miss any post by subscribing by RSS (ahem, what's RSS again?) or by Email.

Thirdly if you really like my blog make sure to vote for it on BloggersChoiceAwards. I don't expect to win of course, but it would be nice to have some support there. Bad news is you have to sign up to vote (otherwise everyone will vote hundreds times for themselves), but good news is that after the 3 mins spent signing up you can discover (and vote for) the cream of all blogs around at the moment.

Lastly if you're into social networking you can support my blog by adding/voting on the platform of your choice (DIGG, Technorati, Yahoo Buzz, StumbleUpon, Delicious I'm on all of them!).

Thanks and enjoy McSilly's Adventures 2.0 !!